Queensland’s lifestyle and climate means that outdoor living areas play an important part in building design.
Screening can provide protection from the elements – providing shade – as well as privacy, and is used indoors and outdoors in decks and other outdoor structures. Integrating external handrails with your timber decking and stairs helps complete any renovation or new building project.
We’ll help you find the right timbers and materials for your job. Come in and speak to our knowledgeable timber team today.
- Kwila/Merbau Hardwood Screening (42×19, 70×19)
- Hardwood Breadloaf Rebated Handrail (66×66)
- Hardwood Breadloaf Non Rebated Handrail (66×66)
- Hardwood Ladies Waist Rebated Handrail (66×66)
- Hardwood Rebated Mid Rail (68×42)
- Hardwood DAR Laminated Kwila non rebated (68×42)
- Hardwood DAR Solid Kwila (90×42)
- Hardwood DAR Solid Kwila (140×42)
- Pine Breadloaf Handrail H3 Treated (66×66)
- Pine Ladies Waist Handrail H3 Treated (66×66)
- Pine Primed Dual Coated Treated H3 Rebated Hand Rail (132×42)
- Pine Rebated Bottom Rail H3 Treated (66×42)
- Pine Mid Rail H3 Treated (66×42)
- Pine Mid Rail Rebated H3 Treated (66×42)
- Pine Balustrade H3 Treated (62×19)
- Pine Treated Laminated Post H3 Treated (90×90)