Cladding can be used for interiors and exteriors of both commercial and residential buildings to provide a level of protection from weather, act as insulation while also providing aesthetic design and added features to a building’s architecture.
We offer a range of fibre cement cladding and weatherboards from a range of brands including James Hardie that are low maintenance and resistant to moisture, termites, rotting and fire. Doyles stock treated pine and hardwood weatherboards, as well as a full range of treated pine chamfer boards. We also supply Weathertex cladding offering natural, long-lasting and eco-friendly timbers that are free from artificial glues, resins or binders.
The choice of cladding will depend on the nature of the use – indoor or outdoors, weather and climate conditions, as well as the overall architectural design requirements of a building. Cladding is often a cost-effective, low maintenance option that also provides resistance to fire and moisture.
So, talk to us about your project, and we’ll help you choose the right options for you.
- Scyon Walls – Axon fibre cement cladding
- Scyon Walls – Stria fibre cement cladding
- Scyon Walls – Linea fibre cement cladding
- Scyon Walls – Matrix fibre cement cladding
- James Hardie – Easylap panels
- James Hardie – Primeline Weatherboards
- James Hardie – Hardiflex external cladding
- James Hardie – Harditex external cladding
- James Hardie – Villaboard internal cladding
- Weathertex – Selflok weatherboards and accessories
- Weathertex – Natural Cladding range and accessories
- Weathertex – Primelok Weatherboards and accessories
- Weathertex – Classic Weatherboards and accessories
- Weathertex – Weathergroove panels and accessories
- Weathertex – EcoWall panels and accessories
- Weathertex – Rubix panels and accessories
- Timber Cladding – Treated, primed pine chamfers from 77mm to 178mm cover in 170x22x6mm
- Timber Cladding – Treated pine weatherboards from 77mm to 178mm cover in 170x22x6mm
- Timber Cladding – Australian hardwood weatherboards – 175x25x6mm
- Design Pine H3 Treated for timber stops and accessories
Doyles carry a range of timber cladding options including weatherboards and chamfers from a range of quality suppliers including:
- Treated Pine Weatherboards in 170x22x6mm
- Treated Pine Chamfers 77×19, 128×18, 146×18, and 178x18mm Cover
- Hardwood Weatherboards 175x25x6mm
Weathertex Weatherboards & Chamfers
Weathertex is an Australian owned and manufactured 100% natural product that combines 97% PEFC certified state forest or private hardwoods combined with 3% natural wax, with no chemical additives. All produced with a ‘better than zero carbon footprint’ and are long-lasting, eco-friendly timbers that are free from artificial glues, resins or binders.
Doyles source and supply Weathertex weatherboards with a 48 hour turnaround. The full range available includes:
- Natural Cladding range and accessories
- Selflok Weatherboards and accessories
- Primelok Weatherboards and accessories
- Classic Weatherboards and accessories
- Weathergroove panels and accessories
- EcoWall panels and accessories
- Rubix panels and accessories
Scyon & Fibre Cement
Fibre cement cladding is a lightweight wall cladding that is popular in modern homes.
Doyles carry a wide range of internal and external fibre cement cladding options from James Hardie and James Hardie’s Scyon Walls ranges, including:
- Easylap panels
- Primeline Weatherboards
Architectural Timber Solutions
Doyles can source and supply a range of architectural solutions for interiors and exteriors – for cladding, panelling, screening, architraves and trims. We have access to a comprehensive range of products from the Modinex Group. Speak to us about your specific building or renovation project, and we’ll help you source the right architectural timbers for your desired designs:
- Austratus suspended ceilings and feature wall timbers
- Cedar Sales cladding and panelling materials
- Urbanline Architectural composite and timber cladding systems